ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Passive Components (5)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Plonis, D., Bučinskas, J. Pomarnacki, R., Miniotas, D.; Paulikas, Š.; Katkevičius, A.; Martavičius, R.; Nickelson, L., Electric Field and Dispersion Characteristic Calculations of Glass Tube Waveguides Filled with Biological Substances, Electronics, 8, 301 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yeh and F. I. Shimabukuro, The essence of dielectric waveguides. (Springer, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Veselov, G.I., Raevskiy S.B., Layered metallodielectric waveguides (Radio and communication, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Vziatyshev V. F., Dielectric waveguides (Soviet Radio, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Valovik, E.Yu. Smolkin, Numerical solution of the problem of electromagnetic TM-wave propagation in a round dielectric waveguide filled with nonlinear medium, Izvestia of higher educational institutions, Physical and mathematical sciences, v.3 (23), pp.29-37 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Grigoriev, Electrodynamics and microwave technology: textbook for higher education institutions on specialty "Electronic devices and devices" (Higher school, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jackson, Classical electrodynamics (Russian translation of G.V. Voskresensky and L.S. Solovyov) ("Mir", 1965) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Lebedev, Technics and microwave devices ("Higher School", Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Semyonov, Technical electrodynamics ("Communication", Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Mitelman, S. Shabunin, Electrodynamics of multilayer cylindrical guiding systems (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Fedorov, Fundamentals of Electrodynamics: A Manual for HEIs ("Higher School", Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.