ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Passive Components (5)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- A.V. Kozlov, I.A. Kornev, S.R. Aminev, Device for suppressing interference with the operation of the electric vehicle, Patent 2013147714/07 (138345, Russian Federation, 28.10.2013) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Nosachev. I. A. Kornev, A. I. Timofeev, V. Ya. Yavchunovsky, Questions of applied physics [Voprosy pricladnoi fiziki], Saratov Univ. Publishing House, 21, 10 [In Russian] (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Davidovich, A.V. Kozlov, Physics of wave processes and radio engineering systems [Fizika volnovyh processov i radiotekhnicheskie sistemy], 13, 2, 46 [In Russian] (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Davidovich, A. I.Timofeev, I. A.Kornev, V. Ya. Yavchunovsky, Izvestiya Saratov Univ. New series. Series: Physics, 16, 1, 33 [In Russian] (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Kalantarov, L.A. Cejtlin, Calculation of inductances, Leningrad, Energoatomizdat [In Russian] (1986) [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Gol‘dshtejn, N. V. Zernov, Electromagnetic waves, Moscow, Sov. Radio [In Russian] (1971) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Silvester, L. R. Ferrari, Finite elements for electrical engineers. 3th ed, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.