ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Materials and Technology of Microwave Devices (5a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- R. Ding, L. Tsang, and H. Braunisch, “Random rough surface effects in waveguides using mode matching technique and the method of moments,” IEEE Trans. Adv. Packag., accepted, (May 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yi et al., “Surface roughness modeling of substrate integrated waveguide in D-band,” IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Techn., vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 1209–1216, Apr. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, W. Cui, «A Rapid Estimation of the Conductor Loss in the Rectangular Waveguide With Rough Surface», IEEE (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Biryukov, V.V., Estimation of losses in a rectangular waveguide with rough screening surfaces, Antennas, No. 7, P. 53-57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. B. Yang, M. P. Kirley, and J. H. Booske, “Theoretical and empirical evaluation of surface roughness effects on conductivity in the terahertz regime,” IEEE Trans. THz Sci. Technol., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 368–375, (May 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Kirley, John H. Booske, «Terahertz Conductivity of Copper Surfaces» IEEE transactions on terahertz science and technology, vol. 5, no. 6, (November 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.