ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials and Technology of Microwave Devices (5a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- M. D. Janezic et. al., “Broadband Complex Permittivity Measurements of Dielectric Substrates using a Split-Cylinder Resonator”, IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kapoor, K.S. Daya, and G.S. Tyagi, “Coupled ring resonator for microwave characterization of dielectric materials.” Special Issue on Surveillance Systems for Air Navigation Services, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 241-246 (April 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Janezic, J. A. Jargon, “Complex Permittivity Determination from Propagation Constant Measurements”, IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Letters, vol. 9 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Baker-Jarvis et. al., « Improved technique for determining complex permittivity with the transmission/reflection method », IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 3 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Koledintseva et. al., “Improved experiment-based technique to characterize dielectric properties of printed circuit boards,” IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Koul, M.Y. Koledintseva, et. al., “Differential extrapolation method for separating dielectric and rough conductor losses in printed circuit boards”, IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 421-433 (Apr. 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Pozar, Microwave Engineering, Wiley, 2nd ed. (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.