ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Materials and Technology of Microwave Devices (5a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Barbara Dziurdzia, Improved Screen Printing for Microwave Hybrids. Limits and Prospects, XXIII IMAPS Poland Conference, pp. 217-222 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Filyak, Structural and technological foundations of microelectronics, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Orenburg State University», P. 112 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Salam B., Shan X. C., Wei Jun, Large Area Roll-to-Roll Printing of Electrically Conductive Circutries, IEEE 18th Electronics Packaging Technology Conference (EPTC), pp. 250-253 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Frieder Lucklum, Gerrit Dumstorff, 3D Printed Pressure Sensor with Screen-Printed Resistive Read-Out, IEEE Sensors (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Saleem Khan, Leandro Lorenzelli, Ravinder Dahiya, Technologies for Printing Sensors and Electronics over Large Flexible Substrates: A Review, IEEE Sensors Journal, pp. 1-22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zdrok A.E., Sherstyuk D.V., Umarov A.M., Artishchev S.A., Loschilov A.G., Malyutin N.D. A microstrip line made by plotter printing with ink containing silver nanoparticles. Its frequency and impulse characteristics, Nanotechnology: development and applications – XXI Century, 3 (8),pp. 3–8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Artishchev S.A., Zdrok A.E., Loschilov A.G., Malyutin N.D., Analysis of influence annealing parameters on the electrical resistance of printed electronics, 24th International Crimean Conference Microwave & Telecommunication Technology, 1, pp. 690–691 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allanurov A.M., Zdrok A.Ye., Loschilov A.G., Malyutin N.D., Problem of Ink Evaporation while using Plotter Systems to Manufacture Printed Electronic Products, Procedia Technology, v. 18., pp. 19–24 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zdrok A.E., Malutin N.D., Loschilov A.G., Tuev V.I., The Technology to Form an Organic and Inorganic Material Film by Ultrasonic Capillary Printing, IV Forum Strategic Partnership of Universities and Enterprises of Hi-Tech Branches (Science. Education. Innovations), pp. 109-111 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VOLTERA, Website: https://www.voltera.io (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.