ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnology (5b)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- H. Kogelnik, Theory of dielectric waveguides, (Integrated Optics Vol. 7, Berlin/Heidelberg: Springer, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yariv, P. Yeh, Optical Waves and Crystals, Propagation and Control of Laser Radiation (Wiley-Interscience, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ohtsubo, Semiconductor Lasers: Stability, Instability and Chaos. (Springer Series in Optical Sciences, Vol. 111, 3rd ed. 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vl.V. Kocharovsky, A.A. Belyanin, E.R. Kocharovskaya, V.V. Kocharovsky, Superradiant lasing and collective dynamics of active centers with polarization lifetime exceeding photon lifetime (Springer Series in Optical Sciences V. 193, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Vl. V. Kocharovsky, V. V. Zheleznyakov, E. R. Kocharovskaya, and V. V. Kocharovsky, Phys. Usp. 60, 345 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Agranovich and V. L. Ginzburg, Crystallooptics with the Account of Space Dispersion and Theory of Exitons (Nauka, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kavokin, G. Malpuech, Cavity Polaritons, (V. 32. Academic Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.