ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnology (5b)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- I.V. Antonetz, L.N. Kotov, S.V. Nekipelov, S.V. Karpushev. Technical Physics 74(11)p. 102-106 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Antonetz, L.N. Kotov, E.A. Golubev, S.N. Petrunev. Arctic Evironmental Research p. 50-57, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Arsenichev, M.V. Glumova, E.V. Grigoryev, S.A. Zuev, A.S. Mazinov, V.B. Orlenson, A.G. Nalogin, V.V.Starostenko, I.Sh. Fitaev. Surface characteristics of amorphous substrates and nanometer conductive films. CriMiCo’2018 28th International Crimean Conference Microwave and Telecommunication Technology. Conference Proceedings. Sevastopol, 1022 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Rumpf http://emlab.utep.edu, Multiple Scattering. [Google Scholar]
- W. Woltersdorff The Optical Constants of Thin Metal Films in the Long-Wave Ultra-Red Region. Z. Physilc, 91, 230 (1934) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Murmann, Z. Phyzik, 54, 741 (1929) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cherny, H. Reder. Infrared Technology Advances. Physics-Uspekhi 25(1) (1941) [Google Scholar]
- Sucheng Li, Shahzad Anwar, Weixin Lu, Zhi Hong Hang, Bo Hou, Mingrong Shen, and Chin-Hua Wang. Microwave absorptions of ultrathin conductive films and designs of frequency-independent ultrathin absorbers. AIP ADVANCES, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Andreev, V.A. Vdovin, S.M. Pronin, I.A. Horin. Measurement of nanometer metal films optical coefficients at a frequency of 10 GHz. Journal of Radio Electronics ISSN 1684-1719, 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vdovin. Nanometer metal films in sensors of powerful microwave pulses. III Russian Conference «Radar and radio communications» - Kotel‘nikov institute of radio engineering and electronics of RAS, 26 – 30 october (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Pronin, V.A. Vdovin, V.G. Andreev. Optical coefficients investigation of copper and gold nanometer films in the microwave range. Physics Faculty scientific letters. 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Moharam, Drew A. Pommet, Eric B. Grann, “Stable implementation of the rigorous coupled-wave analysis for surface-relief gratings: enhanced transmittance matrix approach. J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 1077‐1086 (May 1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Rumpf. Improved formulation of scattering matrices for semi-analytical method that is consistent with convention. Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 35, 241 – 261 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.