ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnology (5b)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- C. H. Bennett, G. Brassard, C. Crépeau, et al. Teleporting an unknown quantum state via dual classical and Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen channels//Phys. Rev. Lett. — American Physical Society, vol. 70, Iss. 13. P. 1895–1899 (1993) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gross, S. N. Flammia, J. Eisert. Most Quantum States Are Too Entangled To Be Useful As Computational Resources. Physical Review Letters: magazine. V. 102, Iss. 19. DOI:10.1103/PhysRevLett.102.190501 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Chuprikov. The issues of particle quantum dynamics in the structures with usual and fractal geometry. Dissertation for the Doctor’s of Physics and Mathematics degree. Tomsk State Pedagogical University. Tomsk (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Mironov. The basic principles of scanning probe microscopy (Nizhny Novgorod, Institute of Physics of Microstructures, RAS (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Heine. Phys. Rev. A., 138(6), 1689 (1965) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Torkhov. Transferring quantum-mechanical state of the system in tunneling effects. Mokerov Readings. The 10th International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Physics and Technology of Nanoheterostructural Microwave Electronics, 15–16th May, 2019: collected papers M.: NRNU MEPhI, pp. 14–16 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.