ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnology (5b)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- D. Vogler, The Roadmap to 5nm: Convergence of Many Solutions Needed [online], SEMI, SEMI Foundation Continues. Available at: http://www.semi.org/en/node/55926 (10.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ahmad, J. Stokes, Neil A Fox, M. Teng, Cryan Martin James, Ultra-Thin Metal Films for Enhanced Solar Absorption. Nano Energy, 1(6) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nimtz, U. Panten, Broad band electromagnetic wave absorbers designed with nano-metal films. Ann. Phys. (Berlin) [Google Scholar]
- Sucheng Li, Shahzad Anwar, Weixin Lu, Zhi Hong Hang, Bo Hou, Mingrong Shen, and Chin-Hua Wang. Microwave absorptions of ultrathin conductive films and designs of frequency-independent ultrathin absorbers. AIP ADVANCES, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bräuer, Magnetron Sputtering. Comprehensive Materials Processing. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Baskakov, Fundamentals of electrodynamics and radio wave propagation, 416 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Arsenichev S.P., Grigoryev E.V., Zuev S.A., Starostenko V.V., Taran E.P., Fitaev I.Sh., Electromagnetic waves and electronic systems, 22(2), pp. 48-53 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Kukushkin, A. V. Osipov, Advances in Physical Sciences, 168(10), 1083 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Moharam, Drew A. Pommet, Eric B. Grann, “Stable implementation of the rigorous coupled-wave analysis for sur-face-relief gratings: enhanced transmittance matrix approach. J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, 12(5), pp. 1077‐1086 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Rumpf. Improved formulation of scattering matrices for semi-analytical method that is consistent with convention. Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, 35, pp. 241 – 261 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Rosenberg Thin layer optics, 570 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Gorshkov, Ellipsometry (Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.