ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Very High Power Microwave Electronics & Effects (6)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- V.L. Bakunin, G.G. Denisov, Yu.V. Novozhilova, A.P. Fokin. Mode Competition Effect on Frequency Locking of a Multimode Gyrotron by a Monochromatic External Signal. Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics, Volume 59, Issue 8-9, pp. 638-647. (January 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bakunin, G.G. Denisov, Yu.V. Novozhilova. Zones of Frequency Locking by an External Signal in a Multimode Gyrotron of a Megawatt Power Level. Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics. Volume 58, Issue 12, PP 893-904 (May 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Ginzburg, A.S. Sergeev, I.V. Zotova. Time-domain self-consistent theory of frequency-locking regimes in gyrotrons with low-Q resonators. Physics of Plasmas. V. 22. P. 033101-1-5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bakunin, Yu.A. Guznov, G.G. Denisov, N.I. Zaitsev, S.A. Zapevalov, A.N. Kuftin, Yu.V. Novozhilova, A.P. Fokin, A.V. Chirkov, A.S. Shevchenko. An Experimental Study of the Influence of an External Signal on the Generation Mode of a Megawatt-Power Gyrotron. Technical Physics Letters. Volume 44, Issue 6, PP 473-475 (June 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Chirkov, G.G. Denisov, A.N. Kuftin. Perspective gyrotron with mode converter for co- and counter-rotation operating modes. Applied Physics Letters 106, 263501 doi: 10.1063/1.4923269 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Nusinovich, R.E. Erm. Efficiency of the CRM-monotron with a Gaussian axial distribution of the high-frequency field. Elektronnaya Tekhnika, Ser.1. Elektronika SVCh. No. 8, pp 55-60 (in Russian) (1972) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.