ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Very High Power Microwave Electronics & Effects (6)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Ju.N. Grigor‘ev, V.A. Vshivkov, M.P. Fedoruk, Particle-in-cell numerical simulation, Izdatel‘stvo SO RAN (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Umeda, Y. Omura, T. Tominaga, H. Matsumoto, A new charge conservation method in electromagnetic particle-in-cell simulations, Computer Physics Communications, v. 156(1), pp. 73-85 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Dubinov, A.G. Petrik, S.A. Kurkin,N.S. Frolov, A.A. Koronovskii, A.E. Hramov, Virpertron: A novel approach for a virtual cathode oscillator design, Physics of Plasmas, 24, 073102 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Zaharchenko, A.G. Shein, Numerical modeling of extended relativistic electron flows, Izvestia VSTU, v. 32(6), pp 44-48 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Kovtun, A.G. Shein, A.G. Nasachjev, Modeling of the behavior of relativistic electron flow in crossed fields, Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics, v. 50(1), pp 108-111 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Kovtun, P.D. Kravchenya, A.G. Shein, Influence of space interaction metal borders on the shape of relativistic electron beam moving in crossed fields Izvestia VSTU, v. 79(6), pp 30-36 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Shein, A.M. Bashkirev, Mechanism of pulsed generation mode when transporting a relativistic electron beam in a gas-filled medium, Infocommunications and Radio Technologies, v. 1(3), pp. 275–281, (In Russ.) (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Magda, O.G. Melezhik, A.V. Pashchenko, S.S. Romanov, I.M. Shapoval, V.E. Novikov, Modification of the child-langmuir-boguslavsky law for the diode gap in the system with virtual cathode, Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series «Nuclear Physics Investigations», v. 80(4), pp 133-137 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.