ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Microwave Measurements (7)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- M. Afsar, J. Birch, and R. Clarke, The measurement of the properties of materials, Proc. IEEE, v. 74, 1 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Shestopalov, K. Yatsuk, Methods for measuring dielectric permeability of matter at ultrahigh frequency, Advanced in physical Science, v. 4 (1961) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hippel, Dielectric and waves (M. Gosenergoizdat 1959) [Google Scholar]
- Agilent Techologies, Fundamentals of measurement of dielectric properties of materials. Notes on application (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nicolson, G. Ross, Measurement of the intrinsic properties of materials by time-domain techniques, IEEE Trans. on Instrum. Meas., v. 19(4), pp. 377-382 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- W. Weir Automatic measurement of complex dielectric constant and permeability at microwave frequencies, Proceedings of the IEEE, v. 62(1), pp. 33-36 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, C. Ong and C. Neo, Microwave electronics. Measurements and materials characterization (National University of Singapore 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bundy, Methods optimizations (M. Radio and Communication 1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.