ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Microwave Measurements (7)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Joel P. Dunsmore. Handbook of Microwave Component Measurements: With Advanced VNA Techniques, By John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., 66-70 p., (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agilent AN 1287-1. Understanding the Fundamental Principles of Vector Network Analysis. Application Note, 2-4 p., (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Martin S. 4-port VNA versus 2 port VNA: A comparison of methods for measuring the S parameters of a directional coupler//4th European ANAMET Seminar METAS, Bern, Switzerland, 1-16 p., (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Hibel M. Fundamentals of vector circuit analysis. - Per. from English CM. Smolsky; under the editorship of W. Philip. - M.: Publishing house MPEI, 26-28 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Joel P. Dunsmore. Handbook of the engineer. Measurement of parameters of microwave devices using advanced techniques of vector circuit analysis. - Translation from English E.Yu. Kharitonova, E.V. Andronova, A.S. Bondarenko. - Moscow: Technosphere, 125, 197 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.