ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Applied Aspects of Microwave Technology (8)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- K. Vaesen et al., Integrated 140 GHz FMCW Radar for Vital Sign Monitoring and Gesture Recognition, Microwave Journal (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Parrish, An Overview of FMCW System in MATLAB (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shrivathsa, Cell Averaging - Constant False Alarm Rate Detection in Radar, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), 7, pp. 2433—2438 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rao, MIMO Radar Application Report, Texas Instruments (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Skolnik, Radar handbook, New York: McGraw-Hill (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kravchenko, V. Vertegel, An Extended Simulink Model of Single-Chip Automotive FMCW Radar, 2019 Ural Symposium on Biomedical Engineering, Radioelectronics and Information Technology, pp. 368—370 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RF Blockset, Mathworks, Available: https://www.mathworks.com/products/simrf.html (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.