ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Photonics and Radiophotonics (8b)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- A. A. Emelyanov, M. E. Belkin, N.V. Toporkov, V. A. Masnoy, Features of the construction of an onboard fiber-optic synchro network, Radio Engineering, №8, pp. 121 – 125 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ciminelli, C. M. Armenise, F. Dell’Olio, Photonics in space: advanced photonic devices and systems, (World Scientific, New Jersey, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Shcherbinin, L. A. Belov, Microwave Optics Technologies in Satellite Repeaters, 2019 Systems of Signal Synchronization, Generating and Processing in Telecommunications (SYNCHROINFO). – Yaroslavl, Russia. DOI: 10.1109/SYNCHROINFO.2019.8813963 (1-3 July 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Portnov, A. L. Senyavsky and B. P. Khromoi, Metrology in optical telecommunication systems (Goryachaya linia – Telekom, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Ivanov, A. P. Lavrov, I. I. Saenko, Study of the characteristics of transmitter modules with internal and external modulation in analog fiber-optic transmission lines of microwave radio signals, Microwave Electronics and Microelectronics. v. 2. pp. 69 – 73 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Afanasyev, R. S. Ponomarev Афанасьев, В. М. Electro-optical amplitude-optical Mach-Zehnder modulators based on lithium niobate, their modifications and modulation formats//В. М. Афанасьев, Р. С. Пономарев, Applied Photonics, № 5, v. 4, pp 337 – 360 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Urik W.JM, McKinney D.D., Williams K.D., Basics of microwave photonics (Technosphera,Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Shcherbinin, L. A. Belov, Radio photon technologies in on-board satellite, Systems for synchronizing, generating and processing signals in infocommunications (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Portnov, Polarization mode dispersion on a fiber optic transmission line, T-Comm, №9, pp. 62 – 64 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Listvyn, D.V. Shvyrkov, Optical fibers for communication lines (LESARart, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Fokin, R.Z. Ibrahimov, Optical systems with terabit and petabit transmission rates (Goryachaya linia – Telekom, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Devgan, Applications of Modern RF Photonics (Artech House, London, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.