ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Photonics and Radiophotonics (8b)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- 1 V.V. Biryukov, V.A. Grachev, S.A. Kapustin, T.S. Lukoyanova, S.G. Lobin, A.S. Raevskii, Proceedings of SPIE, Signature analysis of microwave signal generator with a fiber optic delay line in a feedback loop, Vol. 9807, 980712(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Biryukov, V.A. Grachev, S.A. Kapustin, S.G. Lobin, A.S. Raevskii, Proceedings of SPIE, Investigation of the characteristics of fiber optic delay lines with different types of optical emission intensity modulation, Vol. 10342, 103420K(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, X. B. Xie, J. H. Hodiak, IEEE photonics technology letters, Multioctave high dynamic range up-conversion optical-heterodyned microwave photonic link, Vol. 16, No. 10, pp. 2332-2334 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zacharias, An. Krishnan, J. Joy, S. Elizabeth, V. Narayanan, International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics, Full duplex millimeter-wave radio-over-fiber system using optical heterodyning and self-homodyning, pp. 378-381 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chen, J. Yu, X. Xiao, IEEE Photonics Journal, Real-time Q-band OFDM-RoF systems with optical heterodyning and envelope detection for downlink transmission, Vol. 9, No 2, 7902007(2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kulagin, V.V. Valuev, V.A. Cherepenin, International Conference on Microwave and Photonics, Optical heterodyning in microwave photonic receiver for radar applications, 15801385(2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Paresys, T. Shao, G. Maury, Y. Le Guennec, B. Cabon, Opt. Commun. Netw., Bidirectional millimeter-wave radio-over-fiber system based on photodiode mixing and optical heterodyning, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 74-80 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.