ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- N.V. Ryabova, V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, M.I. Ryabova, A.A. Kislitsin, Method of Experimental Estimating Processing Gain from Dispersion Correction in a Wideband Transionospheric Radio Channel, 2018 Wave Electronics and its Application in Information and Telecommunication Systems, WECONF (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kislitsin, V. V. Ovchinnikov, O. A. Trushkova, Developing Models and Algorithms for Studying the Effects of Nonlinear Frequency Dispersion in Transionospheric Communication Channels with Dispersion Distortions, Vestnik of Volga State University of Technology. Series «Radio Engineering and Infocommunication Systems, no 3 (39), pp. 6-19. DOI: 10.15350/2306-2819.2018.3.6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ivanov, V. Ivanov, N. Ryabova, M. Ryabova, A. Kislitsin, A. Chernov, N. Konkin, Dispersive Distortions of System Characteristics of Broadband Transionospheric Radio Channels, Journal of Applied Engineering Science, v. 15 4, pp. 550-555. doi:10.5937/jaes15-11784 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ivanov, D.V. Ivanov, N.V. Ryabova, M.I. Ryabova, A.A. Chernov V.V. Ovchinnikov, Studying the Parameters of Frequency Dispersion for Radio Links of Different Length Using Software-Defined Radio Based Sounding System Radio Science, 54 (1), pp. 34-43 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kislitsin, D. V. Ivanov, V. A. Ivanov, A. A. Chernov, V. V. Ovchinnikov. Studying Impulse Response Peak Power Losses in a Satellite Communication Transionospheric Radio Channel with the Use of GPS/GNSS Data, 2018 Systems of Signal Synchronization, Generating and Processing in Telecommunications (SYNCHROINFO). DOI: 10.1109/SYNCHROINFO.2018.8456973 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Ivanov, V. A. Ivanov, N. V. Ryabova, M. I. Ryabova, A. A. Chernov, N. A. Konkin, and A. A. Kislitsin, The plotting algorithm of coherence band maps of transionospheric radio channels, in Proc. SPIE 10466, 23rd International Symposium on Atmospheric and Ocean Optics: AtmosphericPhysics, vol. 10466, pp. 1-4. doi: 10.1117/12.2285658 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Yasyukevich, A.A. Mylnikova, A.S. Polyakova, Variability of GPS/GLONASS differential code biases, Results in Physics, v. 5, pp. 32–33. Doi:10.1016/j.rinp.2014.12.006 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.