ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- L. A. Antonova, A. A. Nusinov, The Use of measurements of upper ultraviolet radiation from the Sun to diagnose the radiation hazard of solar flares, News of Academy of Science RF, ser. Physical, Vol.59, No. 8, P.76-80 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. U. Kreplin, K. R. Dir, D. M. Khoran, J. F. Mikins, The spectrum of the Sun in a band shorter than 10 Å, in the book The Sun Energy Flow and Its Changes. Ed. O.R. White, Moscow, Mir, P. 313-339 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Garcia, Temperature and GOES soft X-ray measurements, Solar Physics, Vol. 154, No. 2, P. 275-308 (1994) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. White, R. J. Thomas, R. A. Schwartz, Updated X-ray measurements, Solar Physics, Vol. 227, No. 2, P. 231-248 (2005) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Landi, U. Feldman, K. P. Dere, CHIANTI: an Atomic Database for Emission Lines. V. Comparison with an Isothermal Spectrum Observed with SUMER, The Astrophysical Journal Supplement Series, Vol. 139, Issue 1., P. 281-296 (2002) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Landi, M. Landini, K. P. Dere, P. R. Young, H. E. Mason, CHIANTI: an atomic database for emission lines. Iii. Continuum radiation and the ion database, Astronomy and Astrophysics Supplement, Vol.135, P.339-346 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Somov, About the contribution of X-ray radiation from a solar flare to the heating of its low-temperature (optical) region, in the book: Cosmic rays in the stratosphere and in near-Earth space, Proc. Physical Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Moscow, Science, Vol. 88. P. 126-142 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Nusinov, V. V. Katyushina, The ability to determine the X-ray class of flares from measurements in the 0.05–0.4 nm band, Heliogeophysical studies, Issue 2, P. 5-8. Electronic resource: http://vestnik.geospace.ru/index.php?id=108 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Minligareev, Yu. M. Kachanovsky, E. A. Panshin, et al., Creation of a distributed reference base for radiometric equipment of heliogeophysical systems of spacecraft for hydrometeorological purposes1, World of Measurements, No. 1. P.51-59 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Minligareev, Yu. M. Kachanovsky, E. A. Panshin et al. Creation of a reference base for calibrating instruments of the heliogeophysical complex of spacecraft for hydrometeorological purposes, Problems of Electromechanics. Proceedings of VNIIEM, Appendix for Moscow JSC “Corporation VNIIEM,” P.183-192 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.