ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- R. Bamler, P. Hartl, Synthetic aperture radar interferometry, Inverse Problems, 14(4), pp. r1-r54. (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Joughin, F.K. Li, S.N. Madsen, E. Rodrigues, Synthetic Aperture Radar Interferometry, Proceedings of the IEEE, 88(3), pp. 333-382 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Hanssen. Radar interferometry. Data interpretation and error analysis (Kluwer academic publishers, 2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Small, C. Werner, D. Nuesch, Geocoding and validation of ERS-1 InSAR-derived digital elevation models, EARSeL Advances in Remote Sensing, 4(2), pp. 26-39 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- I. Baran, M.P. Stewart, B.M. Kampes, Z. Perski, A Modification to the Goldstein Radar Interferogram Filter. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 41(9), pp. 2114-2118 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sosnovsky, V.G. Kobernichenko, A technique for evaluation of InSAR processing stages efficiency. Proc. of CriMiCo’2016, Sevastopol, 1, pp. 2716-2722 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.