ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- R. P. Basler, G. H. Price, R. T. Tsunoda, T. L. Wong, Ionospheric distortion of HF signals, Radio Science, 23 (4), pp. 569–579. https://doi.org/10.1029/RS023i004p00569 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Khoder, R. Fleury, P. Pagani, Monitoring of ionosphere propagation conditions using opportunistic HF signals, in The 8th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP 2014), The Hague, pp. 2697–2701. https://doi.org/10.1109/EuCAP.2014.6902381 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dhar, B. D. Perry, Equalized Megahertz-Bandwidth HF Channels for Spread Spectrum Communications, MILCOM 1982 - IEEE Military Communications Conference - Progress in Spread Spectrum Communications, Boston, MA, USA, pp. 29.5-1-29.5-5. https://doi.org/10.1109/MILCOM.1982.4805973 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ivanov, D. V. Ivanov, N. V. Ryabova, M. I. Ryabova, A. A. Chernov, V. V. Ovchinnikov, Studying the parameters of frequency dispersion for radio links of different length using software-defined radio based sounding system, Radio Science, 54 (1), pp. 34–43. https://doi.org/10.1029/2018RS006636 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Ivanov, V. A. Ivanov, N. V. Ryabova, M. I. Ryabova, A. A. Kislitsin, V. V. Ovchinnikov, Studying frequency dispersion in transionospheric radio paths using the estimates of the total electron content, 12th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, EuCAP 2018; London; United Kingdom; 9-13 April 2018. Vol. 2018, Issue CP741, pp. 1-5. https://doi.org/10.1049/cp.2018.0474 [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ivanov, D. V. Ivanov, N. V. Ryabova, M. I. Ryabova, A. A. Chernov, V. V. Ovchinnikov, Studying the parameters of frequency dispersion for radio links of different length using SDR based sounding system, 2017 XXXIInd General Assembly and Scientific Symposium of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI GASS), Montreal, QC, pp. 1-3. https://doi.org/10.23919/URSIGASS.2017.8105045 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Ivanov, V. A. Ivanov, N. N. Mikheeva, N. V. Ryabova, M. I. Ryabova, Propagation of broadband HF signals in a medium with nonlinear dispersion, Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics, 60 (11), pp. 1205-1214. https://doi.org/10.1134/S1064226915110066 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ivanov, D. V. Ivanov, N. V. Ryabova, M. I. Ryabova, A. A. Chernov, A. A. Elsukov, Algorithms and software of whitening of noise in the reception of broadband chirp signals in the HF communication channel, Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 13 (4), pp. 245-250. https://doi.org/10.5937/jaes13-9342 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Ovchinnikov, N. V. Ryabova, A. A. Elsukov, Adaptive HF Signal Detection Algorithm CFAR and Its Verification By Means of SDR Based Digital Ionosonde with USRP Platform, 2018 Systems of Signal Synchronization, Generating and Processing in Telecommunications (SYNCHROINFO), Minsk, pp. 1-5. https://doi.org/10.1109/SYNCHROINFO.2018.8456970 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Ovchinnikov, V. A. Ivanov, N. V. Ryabova, Effect of Season on Single Mode Propagation Band of Short-Wave Signals, 2019 Russian Open Conference on Radio Wave Propagation (RWP), Kazan, Russia, pp. 325-328. https://doi.org/10.1109/RWP.2019.8810376 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.