ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- V.G. Radzievskiy, P.A. Trifonov, Obrabotka sverhshirokopolosnyh signalov I pomeh (in Russian, Moscow: Radiotehnika, 288 p.) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Zakharchenko, I.G. Kovalenko, O.V. Pak, Estimate of sizes of small asteroids (cosmic bodies) by the method of stroboscopic radiolocation, Earth and Planetary Astrophysics (Dec. 2014), doi: 10.1016/j.actaastro.2014.12.006 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Naydenov, Transformatsiya spectra nanosecundnyh impulsov (in Russian, Moscow: Soviet radio, 180 p.) (1973) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Zackharchenko, O.V. Pak, Potential of radar pulse strobing scheme use in phase-sensitive operation mode, Radiation and Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves (RSEMW-2017), doi:10.1109/RSEMW.2017.8103641 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Zakharchenko, I.G. Kovalenko, O.V. Pak, V.Yu. Ryjkov, Fundamental restrictions on the coherence of probing signals in the task of achieving maximum resolution and range in the stroboscopic location of asteroids (in Russian), Cosmic research, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 209-217 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Zackharchenko, O.V. Pak, Modelirovanie radioimpulsnogo stroboscopicheskogo preobrazovatelya (in Russian, Metody I ustroystva formirovaniya I obrabotki signalov v informatsionnyh sistemah, Ryazan, 5-8 pp.) (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.