ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Radio Astronomy, Remote Sensing and Radio Wave Propagation (9)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- S.L. Vnotchenko, T.G. Moussiniants, R.V. Ermakov, M.E. Rovkin. XIV Int. Sci.-Tech. Conf. on Act. Prob. of Electr. Instr. Eng. (APEIE) 2018. Modern Tendencies in the Development of Airborne Synthesized Aperture Radars for Remote Sensing of the Earth, 439, DOI: 10.1109/APEIE.2018.8545651 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Vnotchenko, M.Yu. Dostovalov, A.V. Dyakov at al. Proc. of XXVIII Rus. Symp. "Rad. Inv. of Nat. Env". St.P., 2013, Aviation four-band radar complex "COMPACT" - features, results and development prospects. 1, 34 (in Russian) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shabash, A.V. Komendantenko, M.E. Rovkin. 2019 U. Symp. on B. Eng., Re. and Inf. Tech. (USBEREIT), Yekaterinburg, Russia 25-26 Apr. 2019, Modular Power Amplifier for Transmitter of X-band Aircraft High Resolution SAR for Earth Remote Sensing. DOI: 10.1109/USBEREIT.2019.8736590 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gusev, A.V. Ryzhov, M.S. Samuleev, M.E. Rovkin. Proc. of 28th Int Crim. Conf. MW and Telecom. Tech. (CriMiCo‘2018) Sevastopol, 9-15 Sep. 2018- Moscow, Minsk, Sevastopol., Transmit-receive path with extended frequency bandwidth for high-resolution aviation SAR. С, 1749 (in Russian) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Dyakov, R.V. Ermakov Proc. of 28th Int Crim. Conf. MW and Telecom. Tech. (CriMiCo‘2018) Sevastopol, 9-15 Sep. 2018 Moscow, Minsk, Sevastopol., Digital path of formation and processing of the signal for new generation SAR, C, 1755 (in Russian) (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.