ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||History of Radio and Telecommunications, History and Methodology of Science and Technology (H)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Bronk O. von. Patent für DRP271059 vom 3. September 1911 über eine “Empfangseinrichtung für drahtlose Telegraphie” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Stone J.S. & Cabot S. Space Telegraphy. Patent US884110A. Application Field Jan. 4.1907. Patented Apr. 7, 1908 (1908) [Google Scholar]
- Discussion of “A History of Some Foundations of Modern Radio-Electronic Technology”. Proceedings of the IRE. No. 7. P. 1254 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- Lowenstein Fritz. Telephone relay. Patent US12478717A. Application Field Apr.24.1912. Renewed Apr. 26, 1917. Patented July 3, 1917 (1917) [Google Scholar]
- Discussion of “A History of Some Foundations of Modern Radio-Electronic Technology”. Proceedings of the IRE. No. 7. P. 1255 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- De Forest’s diary, February 12, 1912; entry in his notebook, April 22, 1912, Papers of Lee de Forest, Library of Congress, Washington DC (1912) [Google Scholar]
- Uglov A.E. Atlas of drawings for the course amplifying tubes of wireless telegraphy and telephony. Petrograd. 38 P. (1917) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.