ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Filbert Reinaldha and Tricya E. Widagdo. Natural language interfaces to database (nlidb): question handling and unit conversion. International Conference on Data and Software Engineering (ICODSE) (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Mohit Dua, Sandeep Kumar, and Zorawar Singh Virk. Hindi language graphical user interface to database management system. 12th International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications, IEEE (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Prabhdeep Kaur and Shruthi J. Conversion of natural language query to sql. 12th International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Abhilasha Kate, Satish Kamble, Aishwarya Bodkhe, and Mrunal Joshi. Conversion of natural language query to sql. Second International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA), IEEE (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Victor Zhong. How to talk to your database. https://blog.einstein.ai/how-to-talk-to-your-database. [Google Scholar]
- Abhijeet R. Sontakke and Prof. Amit Pimpalkar. A review paper on hindi language graphical user interface to relational database using nlp. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET), Volume 3 Issue 10 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- https://yale-lily.github.io/spider [Google Scholar]
- E.U. Reshma and P.C. Remya. A review of different approaches in natural languages interfaces to databases. International Conference on Intelligent Systems (ICISS), IEEE (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Tao Yu. Spider: One more step towards natural language interfaces to databases. (2018) https://email@example.com/spider-one-more-step-towards-natural-language-interfaces-to-databases-62298dc6df3c [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.