ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- K.G. Nagananda, S. Kishore and R.S. Blum,( “A PMU Scheduling Scheme for Transmission of Synchrophasor Data in Electric Power Systems,” in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 2519-2528, Sept. 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Ortiz, D.G. Colomé and J.J.Q. Puma, (“State estimation of power system based on SCADA and PMU measurements,” 2016 IEEE ANDESCON, Arequipa, 2016, pp. 1-4). [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Overbye and J.D. Weber, (“The smart grid and PMUs: Operational challenges and opportunities,” IEEE PES General Meeting, Providence, RI, 2010, pp. 1-5). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ital and S.A. Borakhade, (“Compensation of voltage sags and swells by using Dynamic Voltage Restorer (DVR), “2016 International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT), Chennai, 2016, pp. 1515-1519) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kohila, S. Kannan, and V.S. Kumar, (“Control of dynamic voltage restorer for injecting active power using synchronous reference frame theory,” 2015 International Conference on Circuits, Power and Computing Technologies [ICCPCT-2015], Nagercoil, 2015, pp. 1-6). [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Varaprasad, (“Comparison and Analysis on the Role of DSTATCOM and DVR with PI Controller to improve the Power Quality in Distributed Networks”, International Research Journal of Computer Science (IRJCS), Vol. 1 Issue 2, October 2014). [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Biswal, J.K. Dash and P.K. Satpathy, (“A PMU based adaptive compensation for a transmission line using FC-TCR,” 2016 International Conference on Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability (ICEETS), Nagercoil, 2016, pp. 947-951) [Google Scholar]
- Mohd Tauseef Khan, Anwar Shahzad Siddiqui, (“FACTS devices control strategy using PMU,” Perspective in Science, Volume 8, pp 730-732, September 2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Lashkari and J.B. Sarvaiya, (“Matlab based Simulink Model of Phasor Measurement Unit and Optimal Placement Strategy for PMU Placement,” International Journal for Scientific Research and Development, vol. 2, no. 03, pp. 135-138, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. Khorram and M. Taleshian Jelodar, (“PMU placement considering various arrangements of lines connections at complex buses,” International Journal for Electrical and Power Energy Systems, vol. 94, pp. 97-103, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Yash Pal, A. Swarup, Senior Member, IEEE, and Bhim Singh, Senior Member, IEEE (“A Review of Compensating Type Custom Power Devices for PowerQuality Improvement” IEEE Power India Conference, pp. 1-8, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- F.B. Ajaei, S. Afsharnia, A. Kahrobaeian, and S. Farhangi (“A fast and effective control scheme for the dynamic voltage restorer”, IEEE Transactions on power delivery, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 2398-2406, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Reddy, P.V. Prasad, and G.N. Srinivas, (“Performance comparison of DVR by various compensation methods,” 2014 6th IEEE Power India International Conference (PIICON), Delhi, 2014, pp. 1-6). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.