ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Jiaxin Zhai; Gen Pan; Weixin Yan; Zhuang Fu; Yanzheng Zhao, “ Dynamic analysis of a dual-arm humanoid cooking robot “, 2015 IEEE 10th Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), 10.1109/ICIEA.2015.7334226 [Google Scholar]
- Oussam Khatib, Journal of Robotics, February 1987, “A Unified Approach for Motion and Force Control of Robot Manipulators: The Operational Space Formulation”, Vol. RA-3, NO. l [Google Scholar]
- Yu Sun, “Robot Perception and Action Lab”, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of South Florida, USA ,” Al Meets Physical World Exploring Robot Cooking” arXiv:1804.07974vl [Google Scholar]
- Radu Bogdan Rusua, Brian Gerkeyc, Michael Beetz – "Robots in the kitchen: Exploiting ubiquitous sensing and actuation", Researchgate2018, 10.1016/j.robot.2008.06.010 [Google Scholar]
- raspberry-pi robotic arm with computer vision-electrom dust(youtube).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL8fScdBOos&t [Google Scholar]
- Timothy Chen, "Cooki, A desktop robotic kitchen chef that does everything, IEEE Spectrum 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Adrian Rosebrock. PyImageSearch" (Deep Learning and Computer Vision) [Google Scholar]
- Samsung bot chef(robotic kitchen by samsung)-cnet.com [Google Scholar]
- Michael Beetz – "Robots in the kitchen: Exploiting ubiquitous sensing and actuation".researchgate, 10.1016/j.robot.2008.06.010 [Google Scholar]
- Dorna(high performance robot) ,dorna.ai. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.