ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- W. Su, Z. Ni, N. Ansari, and Y-Q. Shi, “Reversible Data Hiding,”IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 16(3),pp. 354-362, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Hang Cheng, Xinpeng Zhang, Zichi Wang, Jing Long and, “Lossless and Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images with Public Key Cryptography”, in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology. [Google Scholar]
- International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering ISO 3297:2007 Certified Vol. 5, issue 7, July 2016 Copyright to IJARCCE DOI 10.17148/IJARCCE.2016.5764 321 Lossless and Reversible Data Hiding Mayuri B. Lokhande1,Prof. N. G. Pardeshi. [Google Scholar]
- Yeh, “Reversible data hiding scheme based on prediction error”. [Google Scholar]
- J. Tian, “Reversible data embedding using a difference expansion,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Tech-nol., Vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 890-896, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, “Separable Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Image,” IEEE Trans. Information Forensics Security, 7(2), pp. 526-532,2012. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, “Reversible Data Hiding with Optimal Value Transfer,” IEEE Trans. on Multimedia, 15(2), 316-325, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Lichin Huang has proposed the method for re-versibly hiding the data inthe image using histogram shift method. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Darwish, N.A. Saleh, S.I. Shaheen, H.N. Boghdad, “High Capacity Lossless Data Embedding Technique for Palette Images Based on Histogram Analysis,” Digital SignalProcessing, 20, pp. 1629-1636, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.