ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- W. Jingqiu and Z. Ting, “An ARM-based embed ded gesture recognition system using a data glove,” pre sented at the 26th Chinese Control Decision Conf., Chang-sha, China, May/Jun. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Shukor, M.F. Miskon, M.H. Jamaluddin, F.A. Ibrahim, M.F. Asyraf, and M.B. Bahar, “A new data glove approach for Malaysian sign language detection,” Procedia Comput. Sci., Vol. 76, no. 1, pp. 60-67, Dec. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- N. Sriram and M. Nithiyanandham, “A hand gesture recognition based communication system for silent speakers,” presented at the Int. Conf. Hum. Comput. Interact., Chennai, India, Aug. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Matiwade and M.R. Dixit, “Electronic support system for deaf and dumb to interpret sign language of communication,” Int. J. Innov. Res. Sci., Eng. Tech-nol., Vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 8683-8689, May 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Goyal, I. Sharma, and S. Sharma, “Sign language recognition system for deaf and dumb people,” Int. J. Eng. Res. Technol., Vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 382-387, Apr. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S.P. More and A. Sattar, “Hand gesture recognition system using image processing,” presented at the Int. Conf. Elect., Electron., Opt. Techn., Chennai, India, Mar. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- K. Murakami and H. Taguchi, “Gesture recognition using recurrent neural networks,” in Proc. SIGCHI Conf. Hum. Factors Comput. Syst., New York, NY, USA, 1991, pp. 237-242. [Google Scholar]
- P.R.V. Chowdary, M.N. Babu, T.V. Subbareddy, B.M. Reddy, and V. Elamaran, “Image processing algorithms for gesture recognition using MATLAB,” presented at the Int. Conf. Adv. Commun. Control Comput. Tech-nol., Ramanathapuram, India, Jan. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- T. Khan and A.H. Pathan, “Hand gesture recognition based on digital image processing using MATLAB,” Int. J. Sci. Eng. Res., Vol. 6, no. 9, pp. 338-346, Sep. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Siby, H. Kader, and J. Jose, “Hand gesture recognition,” Int. J. Innov. Technol. Res., Vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 1946-1949, Mar. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L. Lamberti and F. Camastra, “Real-time hand gesture recognition using a color glove,” presented at the Int. Conf. Image Anal. Process., Ravenna, Italy, Sep. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Iwai, K. Watanabe, Y. Yagi, and M. Yachida, “Gesture recognition using colored gloves,” in Proc. 13th Int. Conf. Pattern Recognit., Vienna, Austria, Aug. 1996, pp. 662-666. [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Dawane and H.G.A. Sayyed, “Hand gesture recognition for deaf and dumb people using GSM module,” Int. J. Sci. Res., Vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 2226-2230, May 2017. [Google Scholar]
- C. Preetham, G. Ramakrishnan, S. Kumar, and A. Tamse, “Hand talkimplementation of a gesture recognizing glove,” presented at the Texas Instrum. India Edu. Conf., Bengaluru, India, Apr. 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.