ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Y. Chen, H. Li, K. Li and J. Zhang, “An improved P2P file system scheme based on IPFS and Blockchain,” 2017 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data), Boston, MA, pp. 2652-2657, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Alam, M. Kelly and M.L. Nelson, “Interplanetary Wayback: The permanent web archive,” 2016 IEEE/ACM Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL), Newark, NJ, pp. 273-274, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Patmanthara, D. Febiharsa and F.A. Dwiyanto, “Social Media as a Learning Media: A Comparative Analysis of Youtube, WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram Utillization,” 2019 International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Information Engineering (ICEEIE), Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia, pp. 183-186, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Al-Saqer and M.E. Seliaman, “The Impact of Privacy Policies Awareness on Snapchat Saudi users Discontinuous Usage Intention,” 2018 21st Saudi Computer Society National Computer Conference (NCC), Riyadh, pp. 1-6, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Henriyan, Devie Pratama Subiyanti, R. Fauzian, D. Anggraini, M. Vicky Ghani Aziz and Ary Setijadi Prihatmanto, “Design and implementation of web based real time chat interfacing server,” 2016 6th International Conference on System Engineering and Technology (ICSET), Bandung, pp. 83-87, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Karabey and G. Akman, “A cryptographic approach for secure client - server chat application using public key infrastructure (PKI),” 2016 11th International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST), Barcelona, 2016, pp. 442-446, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sanjaya and A.S. Girsang, “Implementation application internal chat messenger using android system,” 2017 International Conference on Applied Computer and Communication Technologies (ComCom), Jakarta, pp. 1-4, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Muralidharan and H. Ko, “An InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) based IoT framework,” 2019 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE), Las Vegas, NV, USA, pp. 1-2, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kumar and R. Tripathi, “Implementation of Distributed File Storage and Access Framework using IPFS and Blockchain,” 2019 Fifth International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP), Shimla, India, pp. 246-251, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Malhotra, V. Sharma, P. Gandhi and N. Purohit, “UDP based chat application,” 2010 2nd International Conference on Computer Engineering and Technology, Chengdu, pp. V6-374-V6-377, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Online: https://ipfs.io/ [Accessed: 15-09-2019] [Google Scholar]
- Online: https://github.com/ipfs-shipyard/ipfs-pubsub-room [Accessed: 27-09-2019] [Google Scholar]
- Online: https://github.com/ipfs-shipyard/ipfs-pubsub-1on1 [Accessed: 04-10-2019] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.