ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- J. Mitola, Cognitive radio: making software radios more personal- volume: 6, Page numbers: 13-18, Year (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Simon Haykin, Cognitive radio: brain-empowered wireless communications- volume: 23, Page numbers: 201-220, Year FEBRUARY(1999) [Google Scholar]
- Carvalho, Fabrício B.S DeLopes, Waslon T Alencar, Marcelo S, ”Performance of Cognitive Spectrum Sensing Based on Energy Detector in Fading Channels”, Procedia Computer Science 65, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S, Bao Z. Linear combination-based energy detection algorithm in low signal-to noise ratio for cognitive radios. Eur trans Telecommunication 2011; 211-17. [Google Scholar]
- Tevfik Yucek and Husey Arslam, ”A Survey of Spectrum Sensing Algorithms for Cognitive Radio Applications”, IEEE, Vol. 97,2009. [Google Scholar]
- Herath S, Rajatheva N, Tellambura C. Energy detection of unknown signals in fading and diversity reception. IEEE Trans communication 2007; 55(1):21-4. [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Digham, M.S. Alouini and M.K. Simon, “Energy Detection of unknown signals over fading channels”, IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 21-24, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ranjeeth, S. Anuradha, Performance of Fading Channels on Energy Detection Based Spectrum Sensing, Procedia Materials volume 10, 2015, Pages 361-370.. [Google Scholar]
- Patil, Vilaskumar M. et al. “Signal Detection in Cognitive Radio Networks over AWGN and Fading Channels.” International Journal of Wireless Information Networks 25 (2018): 79-79. [Google Scholar]
- S. Atapattu, C. Tellambura and H. Jiang, “Analysis of Area under ROC curve of energy detection” IEEE Transactions On Wireless Communications, Vol. 9, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahem E. Atawi, Osamah S. Badarneh, Mohammed S. Aloqlah, and Raed Mesleh. 2016. Spectrum-sensing in cognitive radio networks over composite multipath/shadowed fading channels. Comput. Electr. Eng. 52, 337-348, (May 2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.