ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- R. Want, “An introduction to RFID technology,” in IEEE Pervasive Computing, Vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 25-33, Jan.-March (2006), doi: 10.1109/MPRV.2006.2. [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Lim, S.C. Sim and M.M. Mansor, “RFID based attendance system,” 2009 IEEE Symposium on Industrial Electronics & Applications, Kuala Lumpur, (2009), pp. 778-782. [Google Scholar]
- W. Yao, C. Chu and Z. Li, “The use of RFID in healthcare: Benefits and barriers,” IEEE International Conference on RFID-Technology and Applications, Guangzhou, (2010), pp. 128-134, doi: 10.1109/RFID-TA.2010.5529874. [Google Scholar]
- N. Kannouf, Y. Douzi, M. Benabdellah and A. Azizi, “Security on RFID technology,” International Conference on Cloud Technologies and Applications (CloudTech), Marrakech, (2015), pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/CloudTech.2015.7336997. [Google Scholar]
- U. Noreen, A. Bounceur and L. Clavier, “A study of LoRa low power and wide area network technology,” 2017 International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Signal and Image Processing (ATSIP), Fez, 2017, pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- C. Orfanidis, L.M. Feeney, M. Jacobsson and P. Gunningberg, “Investigating interference between LoRa and IEEE 802.15.4g networks,” IEEE 13th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob), Rome, (2017), pp. 1-8. [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Trinh, V.X. Bui, F. Ferrero, T.Q.K. Nguyen and M.H. Le, “Signal propagation of LoRa technology using for smart building applications,” IEEE Conference on Antenna Measurements & Applications (CAMA), Tsukuba, (2017), pp. 381-384, doi: 10.1109/CAMA.2017.8273458. [Google Scholar]
- https://internetofthingsagenda.techtarget.com/definition/RFID-radio-frequency-identification [Google Scholar]
- https://www.fastprorfid.com/pro-rfid-readers-active-directional-reader.php [Google Scholar]
- https://www.everythingrf.com/community/what-is-lora [Google Scholar]
- https://www.coursehero.com/file/28669168/Arduino-Unotxt/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.elprocus.com/lcd-16x2-pin-configuration-and-its-working [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.