ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Bell, S., Benaloh, J., Byrne, M.D., Debeauvoir, D., Eakin, B., Kortum, P., McBurnett, N., Pereira, O., Stark, P.B., Wallach, D.S., Fisher, G., Montoya, J., Parker, M. and Winn, M. (2013). “Star-vote: A secure, transparent, auditable, and reliable voting system.”, in 2013 Electronic Voting Technology Workshop/Workshop on Trustworthy Elections (EVT/WOTE 13). Washington, D.C.: USENIX Association, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Dalia, K., Ben, R., Peter Y. A, and Feng, H. (2012). “A fair and robust voting system.” by broadcast, 5th International Conference on E-voting, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Adida, B.; ‘Helios (2008). “Web-based open-audit voting.”, in Proceedings of the 17th Conference on Security Symposium, ser. SS’08. Berkeley, CA, USA: USENIX Association, 2008, pp. 335348. [Google Scholar]
- Chaum, D., Essex, A., Carback, R., Clark, J., Popoveniuc, S., Sherman, A. and Vora, P. (2008). “Scantegrity: End-to-end voter-veriable optical-scan voting.”, IEEE Security Privacy, Vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 40-46, May 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Bohli, J.M., Muller-Quade, J. and Rohrich, S. (2007). “Bingo voting: Secure and coercion- free voting using a trusted random number generator.”, in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on E-voting and Identity, ser. VOTE-ID’07. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2007, pp. 111-124. [Google Scholar]
- Adida B. and Rivest, R.L. (2006). “Scratch and vote: Self-contained paper-based cryptographic voting.”, in Proceedings of the 5th ACM Workshop on Privacy in Electronic Society, ser. WPES ‘06. New York, NY, USA: ACM, 2006, pp. 29-40. [Google Scholar]
- Chaum, D., Ryan, P.Y.A. and Schneider, P.Y.A. (2005). “A practical voter-verifiable election scheme.”, in Proceedings of the 10th European Conference on Research in Computer Security, ser. ES-ORICS’05. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2005, pp. 118-139. [Google Scholar]
- Chaum, D. (2004). ”Secret-ballot receipts: True voter-verifiable elections.”, IEEE Security Privacy, Vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 38-47, Jan 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Chaum, D. (1981). ”Untraceable electronic mail, return addresses, and digital pseudonym.”, Commun. ACM, Vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 84-90, Feb. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.