ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Zhang, Yong, et al. “Network intrusion detection: Based on deep hierarchical network and original flow data.” IEEE Access 7 (2019): 37004-37016. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Meng, Yiqin Lu, and Jiancheng Qin. “A dynamic MLP-based DDoS attack detection method using feature selection and feedback.” Computers & Security 88 (2020): 101645. [Google Scholar]
- Yi, Y.A., and Myat Myat Min. “An analysis of random forest algorithm based network intrusion detection system.” Proceedings of the International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing, Kanazawa, Japan. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Barapatre, Prachi, et al. “Training MLP neural network to reduce false alerts in IDS.” 2008 International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking. IEEE, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Chamou, Dimitra, et al. “Intrusion Detection System Based on Network Traffic Using Deep Neural Networks.” 2019 IEEE 24th International Workshop on Computer Aided Modeling and Design of Communication Links and Networks (CAMAD). IEEE, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Vinayakumar, R., K.P. Soman, and Prabaharan Poornachandran. “Applying convolutional neural network for network intrusion detection.” 2017 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI). IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Ertam, Fatih, and Orhan Yaman. “Intrusion detection in computer networks via machine learning algorithms.” 2017 International Artificial Intelligence and Data Processing Symposium (IDAP). IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Esmaily, Jamal, Reza Moradinezhad, and Jamal Ghasemi. “Intrusion detection system based on multi-layer perceptron neural networks and decision tree.” 2015 7th Conference on Information and Knowledge Technology (IKT). IEEE, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad, Iftikhar, et al. “Intrusion detection using feature subset selection based on MLP.” Sci Res Essays 6.34 (2011): 6804-6810. [Google Scholar]
- Yulianto, Arif, Parman Sukarno, and Novian Anggis Suwastika. “Improving adaboost-based intrusion detection system (IDS) performance on CIC IDS 2017 dataset.” Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 1192. No. 1. IOP Publishing, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Sathesh, A. “ENHANCED SOFT COMPUTING APPROACHES FOR INTRUSION DETECTION SCHEMES IN SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS.” Journal of Soft Computing Paradigm (JSCP) 1.02 (2019): 69-79. [Google Scholar]
- Anguraj, Dinesh Kumar, and S. Smys. “Trust-based intrusion detection and clustering approach for wireless body area networks.” Wireless Personal Communications 104.1 (2019): 1-20. [Google Scholar]
- Dhanabal, L., and S.P. Shantharajah. “A study on NSL-KDD dataset for intrusion detection system based on classification algorithms.” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering 4.6 (2015): 446-452. [Google Scholar]
- Shone, Nathan, et al. “A deep learning approach to network intrusion detection.” IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence 2.1 (2018): 41-50. [Google Scholar]
- CIC dataset :https://www.unb.ca/cic/datasets/ids-2017.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.