ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Shreya Agarwal, CSE ME, Indore, India. An Improved Approach for Movie Recommendation System. [Google Scholar]
- Ching-Seh (Mike) Wu Dept. of Computer Science San Jose State University, Deepti Garg Dept. of Computer Science San Jose State University, Unnathi Bhandary Dept. of Computer Science San Jose State University. Movie Recommendation System Using Collaborative Filtering [Google Scholar]
- Tianqi Zhou, Lina Chen, Jian Shen. Movie Recommendation System Employing the User-based CF in Cloud Computing [Google Scholar]
- Jeffrey Lund Computer Science Department Brigham Young University Provo, Utah 84602, USA jefƀund@byu.edu Yiu-Kai Ng Computer Science Department Brigham Young University Provo, Utah 84602, USA firstname.lastname@example.org Movie Recommendations Using the Deep Learning Approach [Google Scholar]
- Libo Zhang 1, Tiejian Luo 2, Fei Zhang 2, and Yanjun Wu 1, 1 Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China. 2. University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 101408, China. A Recommendation Model Based on Deep Neural Network [Google Scholar]
- KE MA: Master’s Thesis at VionLabs Supervisor: Chang Gao Examiner: Mihhail Matskin. Content-based Recommender System for Movie Website [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.