ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Ruisong Ye, Yinhua Li, Yajuan Li An Image Encryption Scheme Based on Fractal Interpolation ACM 2018..Department of Mathematics, Shantou University Shantou, Guangdong, 515063, China e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org [Google Scholar]
- Xingyuan Wamg, Xiaoqiang Zhu, and Yingqian Zhang “An Image Encryption Algorithm Based on Josephus Traversing and Mixed Chaotic Map” IEEE 2018...School of Information Science and Technology, Dalian Maritime University, Dalian 116026 [Google Scholar]
- Ch.K. Volos, I.M. Kyprianidis, I.N. Stouboulos “Image encryption process based on a Chaotic True Random Bit Generator” IEEE 2009...Department of Physics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki [Google Scholar]
- Saswat Pujari, Gargi Bhattacharjee, Sumyakanta Bhoi “Hybridized Model For Image Encryption Through Genetic Algorithm And DNA Se-quence”...Tata Consultancy Mumbai, Department of Information Technology, Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla, Odisha, India Elsevier-2018. [Google Scholar]
- Obaida M. Al-Hazaimeh1, Mohammad F. Al-Jamal2, Nouh Alhindawi3, Abedalkareem Omari “Image encryption algorithm based on Lorenz chaotic map with dynamic secret keys” SPRINGER 2017...The Natural Computing Applications Forum 2017 [Google Scholar]
- P. Rajkumar, V. Balamurgan, Priyanka Mishra “Adaptive Genetic Algorithm for a Real Time Medical Images”...Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Sathyabama university Sathyabama University Chennai-600119... IEEE 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Shikha Pathak, Vikas Sejwar “Optimized Noisy Image Segmentation Using Genetic Algo-rithm”Department of CSE and IT Madhav Institute of Technology and Science Gwalior, India...IEEE 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M.I. YOUSSEF, M. ZAHARA, A.E. EMAM, and M. ABD ELGHANY “Image Encryption Using Pseudo Random Number and Chaotic Sequence Generators”Al-Azhar University - Cairo - Egypt. [Google Scholar]
- Rafik Hamza “A novel pseudo random sequence generator for image-cryptographic applications”LAMIE Laboratory, Department of Computer Science, University of Batna 2, Batna, Algeria...Elsevier 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Xing-Yuan Wang • Lei Yang • Rong Liu • “A chaotic image encryption algorithm based on perceptron model”Faculty of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China...Springer 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Ashwin Ramesh, Akash Jain “Hybrid Image Encryption using Pseudo Random Number Generators, and Transposition and Substitution Tech-niques”Department of CSE MIT, Manipal...IEEE 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Saeed Mozaffari• “Parallel image encryption with bitplane decomposition and genetic algo-rithm”Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Semnan University, Semnan, Iran...Springer 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed A. Mokhtar1, Nayra M. Sadek2, Amira G. Mohamed3• “Design of Image Encryption Algorithm Based on Different Chaotic Mapping” Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt...IEEE 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Obaida M. Al-Hazaimeh, Mohammad F. Al-Jamal, Nouh Alhindawi, Abedalkareem Omari• “Image encryption algorithm based on Lorenz chaotic map with dynamic secret keys”Department of Computer Science, Al-Balqa’ Applied University, Al-Huson University College, P. O. Box 50, Al-Huson, Irbid, Jordan...Springer 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.