ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- A. Aiman, R. Gulmeher, “Efficient Algorithms for Mining Top-K High Utility Itemsets” at International Journal of Computer Science and engineering, July (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bala and** R. Dandamudi, “ HUPM: Efficient High Utility Pattern Mining Algorithm for E-Business” at 8th International Advance Computing Conference(IACC), (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Ambulkar and** Dr. P. N. Chatur, ”Efficient Algorithms for mining High Utility Itemset” at International Conference on Recent Trends in Electrical, Electronics and Computing Technologies ,(2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Tseng, Cheng Wei Wu, P. Fourier-Viger, and** Philip S. Yu, “Efficient Algorithms for Mining Top-K High Utility Itemsets” at IEEE Transactions On Knowledge And Data Engineering, January (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lee and Jong Soo Park, “Top-K High Utlity Item-set Mining Based on Utility-List Structues” at International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp), January (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kavitha and Prof. B.G. Geetha.”Review on High Utility Itemset Mining Algorithms”, at IEEE Sponsored World Conference on Futuristic Trends in Research and Innovation for Social Welfare, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Junqiang Liu, Ke Wang and** Benjamin C.M. Fung, “Mining High Utility Patterns In One Phase without Generating Candidates “ at IEEE Transactions On Knowledge And Data Engineering, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- https://www.kaggle.com/jihyeseo/online-retail-data-set-from-uci-ml-repo/data. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.