ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- A. Sherrif, “How Difficult Is It to Keep Our Roads Pothole Free” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Singh, “The pothole problem in India” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mednis, G. Strazdins, R. Zviedris, G. Kanonirs, L. Selavo, “Real time pothole detection using Android smartphones with accelerometers”, Int. Conf. DCOSS, 1-6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulkarni, N. Mhalgi, S. Gurnani, N. Giri, “Pothole Detection System using Machine Learning on Android”, Int. Jou. Em. Tech. Adv. Eng. 14, 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, C. Chen, D. Cheng, C. Lin, C. Lo, “A Real-Time Pothole Detection Approach for Intelligent Transportation System”, Math. Prob. in Eng. 2015, 1-7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U. Bhatt, S. Mani, E. Xi, J.Z. Kolter, “Intelligent Pothole Detection and Road Condition Assessment”, ArXiv abs/1710.02595 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Song, K. Baek, Y. Byun, “Pothole Detection using Machine Learning”, Adv. Sci. Tech. Let. 150, 151-155 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.