ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- S. Zander, G. Armitage, P. Branch. Covert Channels and Countermeasures in Computer Network Protocols. IEEE Communications Magazine, December 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M. Van Horenbeeck. “Deception on the Network: Thinking Differently About Covert Channels,” in Proceedings of 7th Australian Information Warfare and Security Conference, Decernber 2006. [Google Scholar]
- J. Postel, “Internet Protocol,” RFC 0791, IETF, Sept. 1981. [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Rowland, “Covert Channels in the TCP/IP Protocol Suite,” First Monday, Peer-Reviewed Journal on the Internet, July 1997. [Google Scholar]
- T. Sohn, J. Seo, and** J. Moon, “A Study on the Covert Channel Detection of TCP/IP Header Using Support Vector Machine,” Proc. 5th Int’l. Conf. Info, and Commun. Security, Oct. 2003, pp. 313-24. [Google Scholar]
- Fyodor: Idle scanning and related IP-ID games (2001). http://www.insecure.org/nmap/idlescan.html [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Best, Phase-locked loops: Design, simulation and applications. McGraw Hill Professional, 5th ed., 2003. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ahsan and** D. Kundur, “Practical Data Hiding in TCP/IP,” Proc. ACM Wksp. Multimedia Security, Dec. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Murdoch and** S. Fewis, “Embedding Covert Channels into TCP/IP,” Proc. 7th Information Hiding Wksp., June 2005. [Google Scholar]
- E. Cauich, R. Gomez Cardenas, and** R. Watanabe, “Data Hiding in Identification and Offset IP Fields,” Proc. 5th Int’l. School and Symp. Advanced Distributed Systems (ISSADS), Jan2005, pp. 118-25. [Google Scholar]
- G. Danezis, “Covert Communications despite Fraffic Data Retention”, tech. rep., ESAF, University of Feuven, Jan.2005, http://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/gdanezis/cover.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- C.G. Girling, “Covert channels in FAN’s,” IEEE Fransactions on Software Engineering, vol. SE-13 of 2, February 1987. [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Kemmerer, “Shared Resource Matrix Methodology: an IEEE Communications Surveys & Futorials • 3rd Quarter 2007 57 Approach to Identifying Storage and Fiming Channels,” ACM Fransactions on Computer Systems (FOCS), Vol. 1, no. 3, Aug. 1983, pp. 256-77. [Google Scholar]
- T. Handel and** M. Sandford, “Hiding Data in the OSI Network Model,” Proc. 1st Int’l. Wksp. Information Hiding, 1996 pp.23-38 [Google Scholar]
- M. Wolf, “Covert Channels in LAN Protocols,” Proc. Wksp. Local Area Network Security (LANSEC), 1989, pp. 91-101. [Google Scholar]
- Grzegorz Lewandowski, Syracuse University, Network-aware Active Wardens in IPv6, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Georey Ackerman, Daryl Johnson, and Bill Stackpole, Covert channel using icmpv6 and ipv6 addressing, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Security and Management (SAM). 2015, p. 63, The Steering Committee of The World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Applied Computing (WorldComp). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.