ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- R. Silva, J.C. Oliveira, G.A. Giraldi, Introduction to Augmented Reality [Google Scholar]
- S. Jang, A. Hudson-Smith, Exploring Mobile Augmented Reality Navigation System for Pedestrians [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodriguez, Ching-Yu Huang, An Emerging Study in Augmented Reality & Geographical Information System, International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering, 9, 6, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Trojan, S. Chudacek, P. Chrastina, Augmented reality as a new way of exploring the city: unified platform for data providers, WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment, 20, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chanphearith, A. Santoso, Suyoto, Analysis and Implementation of Location-Based Augmented Reality Mobile Application for Searching Tourist Attractions and Culinary Places, IJCST, 4, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hile, R. Vedantham, G. Cuellar, A. Liu, N. Gelfand, R. Grzeszczuk, G. Borriello, Landmark-Based Pedestrian Navigation from Collections of Geotagged Photos, MUM’08 - Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia, 145-152, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pejic, S. Pletl, B. Pejic, An expert system for tourists using Google Maps API, 7th International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Informatics, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Aldabbagh, K. Mohsen, Design and Implementation an Online Location Based Services Using Google Maps for Android Mobile, International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications Security, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Michel, On mobile augmented reality applications based on geolocation, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barclay, M. Aliasut, L. Ojeda, Augmented Reality with Location Tracking, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Parhizkar, C. Bakka, A. Pandor, N. Christian, Md. Jubair, A. Lashkari, Mobile AR GPS-Based For Navigation Purpose, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Azuma, A Survey of Augmented Reality, In Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Azuma, Y. Baillot, R. Behringer, S. Feiner, S. Julier, B. Macintyre, Recent advances in augmented reality, IEEE . Computer Graphics and Applications, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bhorkar, A Survey of Augmented Reality Navigation, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Williams, K. Yao, J. Nurse, ToARist: An Augmented Reality Tourism App created through User-Centred Design, Proceedings of British HCL, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Kumar1, P. Saranya, K. Bindra, Enhancement of Navigation Technology using Augmented Reality, International Conference on Physics and Photonics Processes in Nano Sciences, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.