ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Samanez-Larkin, G.R. and Knutson, B., Decision making in the ageing brain: changes in affective and motivational circuits. Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 16(5), p.278.(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Worthy, D.A., Cooper, J.A., Byrne, K.A., Gor-lick, M.A. and Maddox, W.T., State-based versus re-wardbased motivation in younger and older adults. Cognitive, Affective, Behavioral Neuroscience, 14(4), pp.1208-1220.(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eppinger, B., Walter, M., Heekeren, H.R. and Li, S.C., Of goals and habits: agerelated and individual differences in goal-directed decision-making. Frontiers in neuroscience, 7, p.253.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wirth, C., Akrour, R., Neumann, G. and Furnkranz, J., A survey of preference- based reinforcement learning methods. The Journal of Machine Learning Research, 18(1), pp.4945-4990.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- McGraw, K.O., 1978. The detrimental effects of reward on performance: A literature review and a prediction model. The hidden costs of reward: New perspectives on the psychology of human motivation, pp.33-60. [Google Scholar]
- Ellingsen, T. and Johannesson, M., Pride and prejudice: The human side of incentive theory. American economic review, 98(3), pp.990-1008.(2008) [Google Scholar]
- David R. Roalf, Suzanne H. Mitchell, William T. Har-baugh, Jeri S. Janowsky, Risk, Reward, and Economic Decision Making in Aging, The Journals of Gerontology: Series B, 67B, issue 3, Pages 289-298.(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Seward, J.P., Drive, incentive, and reinforcement. Psychological review, 63(3), p.195.(1956) [Google Scholar]
- Brewer, E.W., Dunn, J.O. and Olszewski, P., Extrinsic reward and intrinsic motivation: The vital link between classroom management and student performance. Journal of Education for Teaching, 14(2), pp.151170.(1988) [Google Scholar]
- Carlozo, L., What is blockchain?. Journal of Accountancy, 224(1), p.29.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lemieux, V.L., Trusting records: is Blockchain technology the answer?. Records Management Jour-nal, 26(2), pp.110-139.(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Delmolino, K., Arnett, M., Kosba, A., Miller, A. and Shi, E., February. Step by step towards creating a safe smart contract: Lessons and insights from a cryptocurrency lab. In International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security (pp. 79-94). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Teutsch, J., Jain, S. and Saxena, P., February. When cryptocurrencies mine their own business. In International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security (pp. 499-514). Springer, Berlin, Heidel-berg.(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Stefansson, G. and Lentin, J., From Smileys to Smi-leycoins:Using a Cryptocurrency in Education. Ledger, 2, pp.38-54.(2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.