ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Saraf Vaibhav, Shaikh Amaan, Mahajan Ketan, Shinde Swapnil, Sanap Varsha, Multi-Lane Dynamic Traffic Congestion Detection System using Image Processing, International Conference on ISMAC in Computational Vision and Bio-Engineering (ISMAC-IoT, Social, Mobile, Analytics and cloud) (ISMAC - CVB), March 13-14, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Madhavi Arora, V.K. Banga, Real Time Traffic Light Control System, 2nd International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Civil Engineering (ICEECE’2012), pp. 172-176, Singapore, April 28-29, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Sabya sanchi kanojia, Real time Traffic light control and Congestion avoidance system, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), pp.925-929, Vol. 2, issue 2, Mar-Apr 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Anthony J. Venables, Evaluating Urban Transport Improvements, Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, Vol. 41, No.2, pp. 173-188, May, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Tommy Gerling, Geertje Schuitema, Travel Demand Management Targeting Reduced Private Car Use, Journal of Social issues, Vol. 63, issue 1, pp. 139153, March 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Papageorgiou M., Diakaki C., Dinopoulou V., Kotsialos, A Review of road traffic control strategies, Proceedings of IEEE, Vol. 91, issue 12, pp. 2043-2067, November 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Georgios Vigos, Markos Papageorgioua, Yibing Wangb, Real-time estimation of vehicle-count within signalized links, Journal of Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, volume 16, issue 1, pp.1835, February 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Michael W. Szeto and** Denos C. Gazis, Application of Kalman Filtering to the Surveillance and Control of Traffic Systems, Journal of Transportation Science, vol. 6 pp. 4419-439, November 1972. [Google Scholar]
- Vikramaditya Dangi, Amol Parab, Kshitij Pawar S.S Rathod, Image Processing Based Intelligent Traffic Controller, Undergraduate Academic Research Journal (UARJ), Vol. 1, issue 1, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.