ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- S. Shehnepoor, M. Salehi, R. Farahbakhsh, N. Crespi, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 12 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Towards Data Science Blog related on Recommendation Engines”, Medium Blog (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.L.S. Kumar, J. Desai, J. Majumdar, IEEE ICCIC, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yang, Y. Cai, D. Huang, J. Li, Z. Zhou, X. Lei, IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sadhana, L. SaiRamesh, A. Kannan, S. Sabena, S. Ganapathy, 2nd International Conference on Recent Trends and Challenges in Computational Models (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kumar, A. Sachdeva, 5th International Conference Confluence The Next Generation Information Technology Summit (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, H. Zhong, IEEE Access volume 7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Porntrakoon, C. Moemeng, ECTI-CON, 15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Angelpreethi, S.B.R. Kumar, WCCCT (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Triantaphyllou, S.H. Mann, International Journal of Industrial Engineering: Applications and Practice, 2, No. 1, pp. 35-44 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- B. Abu-Salih, P. Wongthongtham, K.Y. Chan, D. Zhu, Journal of Information Sciences (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.