ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Mukesh kumari, Anshul arora ,Dr.Rajan Vohra, “Pre-diction of Diabetes Using Bayesian Network”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies ,2014. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wei, X. Zhao, and** C. Miao, “A comprehensive exploration to the machine learning techniques for diabetes identification,” 2018 IEEE 4th World Forum on Internet of Things (WFIoT), 2018. [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, S. Chen, H. Zhang, and** T. Wu, “A hybrid prediction model for type 2 diabetes using K-means and decision tree,” 2017 8th IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science (ICSESS), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Rubaiat, M.M. Rahman, and** M.K. Hasan, “Important Feature Selection Accuracy Comparisons of Different Machine Learning Models for Early Diabetes Detection,” 2018 International Conference on Innovation in Engineering and Technology (ICIET), 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Dutt, V. Nunavath, and** M. Goodwin, “A Multilayer Feed Forward Neural Network Approach for Diagnosing Diabetes,” 2018 11th International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering (DeSE), 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Barakat, N., Bradley, A.P., Barakat, M.N.H. “Intelligible Support Vector Machines for Diagnosis of Diabetes Mellitus”. IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine, 14(4), 1114-1120 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Han, L., Luo, S., Yu, J., Pan, L. Chen, S. “Rule Extraction From Support Vector Machines Using Ensemble Learning Approach: An Application for Diagnosis of Diabetes “. IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics 19, 728-734 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Nongyao Nai-aruna, Rungruttikarn Moung-maia, ”Comparison of Classifiers for the Risk of Diabetes Prediction” 7th International Conference on Advances in Information Technology,2015. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Helal, A.I. Chowdhury, A. Islam, E. Ahmed, M.S. Mahmud, and** S. Hossain, “An Optimization Approach to Improve Classification Performance in Cancer and Diabetes Prediction,” 2019 International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering (ECCE), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Lekha, S. Suchetha, M. “A Novel 1-D Convolution Neural Network With SVM Architecture for Real-Time Detection Applications”. IEEE Sensors Journal 18, 724-731 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Mustafa S. Kadhm, Ikhlas Watan Ghindawi, Duaa En-teesha Mhawi”An Accurate Diabetes Prediction System Based on K-means Clustering and Proposed Classification Approach” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 volume 13, Number 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Temurtas, H., Yumusak, N. Temurtas, F. “A comparative study on diabetes disease diagnosis using neural networks”. Expert Systems with Applications 36, 8610-8615 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.