ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- O Nathan and P Alex Sandy. “Decentralizing privacy using blockchain to protect personal data”. SPW 2015 IEEE (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P.S.G. Aruna Sri and D.I. Bhaskari. “A study on blockchain technology” IJET( 2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Sidhu “Syscoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system with blockchain-based services for e-business”. IEEE(2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Jay and A. Akutsu. “The blockchain-based digital content distribution system”. ICBDC IEEE(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Bart Preneel. “Cryptographic Hash Functions: Theory and Practice”. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Sushmita Ruj and Kwok-yan Lam. “A Blockchain framework for insurance processes”. BSC, IEEE (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Aida Kamiali, Kristjan Koi and Marjan Heriko. “Eductx: a blockchain-based higher education credit platform”. IEEE ACCESS (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Gill green, Qin Liu and Hongming Zhu “Education-industry cooperative system based on blockchain”. HOTICN 2018, IEEE (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Satoshi Nakamoto. “Bitcoin: a peer-to-peer electronic cash system”. [Google Scholar]
- A Permissioned Blockchain-Based System for Verification of Academic Records https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8763831 [Google Scholar]
- Proposing a Blockchain-based Solution to Verify the Integrity of Hardcopy Documents https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8601200 [Google Scholar]
- M. Nakasumi. “Information sharing for supply chain management based on block chain technology”. IEEE CBS 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Matsui M., Zuccherato R.J. “Security Analysis of SHA-256 and Sisters”. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.