ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- J. Pradeep, E. Srinivasan and S. Himavathi, IJCSIT, “Diagonal Based Feature Extraction for Handwritten Alphabets Recognition System Using Neural Network”, Vol 3, No 1, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ramteke, Offline Recognition volume 3 (2012) M.E. Rane, IJSER, “A Survey on of Handwritten Devanagari Script” [Google Scholar]
- M. Jangid and S. Srivastava, J. IMAGE “Handwritten Devanagari Character Recognition Using Layer-Wise Training of Deep Convolutional Neural Networks and Adaptive Gradient Methods” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Narang, M K. Jindal and M. Kumar, IAC, “Devanagari ancient documents recognition using statistical feature extraction techniques” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dutta, IIITH, “Handwritten Word Recognition for Indic & Latin scripts using Deep CNN-RNN Hybrid Networks” (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.