ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- K. Iqbal, R. Abdul Salam, A. Osman, A. Zawawi Talib, “Underwater image enhancement using an integrated color model” 34, 2-12 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Jaffe, “Computer modeling and the design of optimal underwater imaging systems” 15, 101-111 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fattal, “Single image dehazing” 1-9 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Hou, D.J. Gray, A.D. Weidemann, G.R. Fournier, J.L. Forand, “Automated underwater image restoration and retrieval of related optical properties” 1, 1889-1892 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shamsuddin, W.F. Ahmad, B.B. Baharudin, M. Kushairi, M. Rajuddin, F. Mohd, “Significance level of image enhancement techniques for underwater images” 1, 490-494 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Hitam, Wan Nural Jawahir Hj Wan Yussof, E.A. Awalludin, Z. Bachok, “Mixture contrast limited adaptive histogram equalization for underwater image enhancement” (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Harsdorf, R. Reuter, S. Tonebon, “Contrast-enhanced optical imaging of submersible targets” 3821, 378-383 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rzhanov, L.M. Linnett, R. Forbes, “Underwater video mosaicing for seabed mapping” 1, 224-227 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Schettini, S. Corchs, “Underwater Image Processing: State of the Art of Restoration and Image Enhancement Methods” (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Gonzales and Woods, Digital Image Processing 3, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Daga, A. Bhute, A. Ghatol, “Implementation of Parallel Processing using NVIDIA GPU Framework” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Buber, B. Diri, “Performance Analysis and GPU vs CPU comparison for Deep Learning” (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ying, G. Li, Y. Ren, R. Wang, W. Wang, “A new image contrast enhancement algorithm using exposure fusion framework” 36-46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Limare, “IPOL Algorithm: Simplest Color Balance,” http://www.ipol.im/pub/algo/lmps_simplest_color_balance/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Gopal Krishna Patro, Kishore Kumar Sahu, “Normalization: A Preprocessing Stage” (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Patil, N. Singhaniya, C. Jage, V.A. Vyawahare, M.D. Patil, P.S.V. Nataraj, “GPU Computing of Special Mathematical Functions used in Fractional Calculus” 1, 200-233 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Marino, M. Cozza and F. Bruno, “Evaluation of Underwater Image Enhancement Algorithms under Different Environmental Conditions” (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.