ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- “India’s CO2 emissions are growing faster than the US’ or China’s” Available from: https://qz.com/india/1581665/indias-carbon-emissions-growing-faster-than-us-china-says-iea/ [Google Scholar]
- “Has India’s Forest Cover increased over the years?” Available from: https://factly.in/has-indias-forest-cover-increased-over-the-years/ [Google Scholar]
- “Bengaluru: One tree for seven people, says an IISc study”. Available from: https://www.deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/pets-and-environment/220416/bengaluru-one-tree-for-seven-people-says-an-iisc-study.html [Google Scholar]
- “India:Environmental issues” Available from: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2019/637920/EPRS_BRI(2019)637920_EN.pdf [Google Scholar]
- “India State Of Forest Report 2019 volume-II”:http://18.104.22.168/WriteReadData/userfiles/ISFR2019%20Vol-II.pdf [Google Scholar]
- “India State Of Forest Report 2019 volume-I”:http://22.214.171.124/WriteReadData/userfiles/ISFR2019%20Vol-I.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Peter Walder, Franz Sinabell, Fabian Unterlass, Andreas Niedermayr, Denisa Fulgeanu, Martin Kapfer, Michael Melcher and Jochen Kantelhardt “Exploring the Relationship between Farmers’ Innovativeness and Their Values and Aims” DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/su11205571 [Google Scholar]
- Kuldip Singh Sangwan, Vikrant Bhakar, Vinti Arora and Prem Solanki “Measuring carbon footprint of an Indian university using life cycle assessment” DOI: 10.1016/j.procir.2017.11.111 [Google Scholar]
- Ben Moews, J. Michael Herrmann and Gbenga Ibikunle “Lagged correlation-based deep learning for directional trend change prediction in financial time series” DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2018.11.027 [Google Scholar]
- Rakesh Kumar, S. Nandy, Reshu Agarwal and S.P.S. Kushwaha “Forest cover dynamics analysis and prediction modeling using logistic regression model” DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2014.05.003 [Google Scholar]
- Chairul Saleh, Nur Rachman Dzakiyullah, Jonathan Bayu Nugroho “Carbon dioxide emission prediction using support vector machine” DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/114/1/012148 [Google Scholar]
- Directorate of Economics And Statistics, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India. District wise land use statistics. Available from: https://eands.dacnet.nic.in/ [Google Scholar]
- Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Maharashtra. Land Utilization Statistics. Available from: http://krishi.maharashtra.gov.in/1074/Land-Utilization-Statistics [Google Scholar]
- Hanqin Tian, Kamaljit Banger, Tao Bo, Vinay K. Dadhwal. “History of land use in India during 1880-2010: Large-scale land transformations reconstructed from satellite data and historical archives”. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gloplacha.2014.07.005 [Google Scholar]
- Global Forest Watch. Forest Monitoring. Available from: https://www.globalforestwatch.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Central Pollution Control Board, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India. Air quality data. Available from: https://www.cpcb.nic.in/ [Google Scholar]
- Hansen, M.C., P.V. Potapov, R. Moore, M. Hancher, S.A. Turubanova, A. Tyukavina, D. Thau, S.V. Stehman, S.J. Goetz, T.R. Loveland, A. Kommareddy, A. Egorov, L. Chini, C.O. Justice, and J.R.G. Townshend. 2013. “High-Resolution Global Maps of 21st-Century Forest Cover Change.” Science 342 (15 November): 850-53. Data available on-line from: http://earthenginepartners.appspot.com/science-2013-global-forest. [Google Scholar]
- Zarin, D., Harris, N.L. 2016. Can carbon emissions drop by 50% in five years? Global Change Biology, 22: 1336-1347. doi:10.1111/gcb.13153 [Google Scholar]
- Global Administrative Areas Database, version 3.6. Available at http://gadm.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Arighna Roy “Quantifying relationships between two time series data sets”. Available from: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/8824/fb4ef14f94f96a9d6799551e99a612fa7cf3.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.