ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- S. Mittal ,S. Mittal, Indian Banknote Recognition using Convolutional Neural Network, IEEE, 3rd International Conference On Internet of Things: SIU, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Murthy, J. Kurumathur, B.R. Reddy, Design and Implementation of Paper Currency Recognition with Counterfeit Detection, IEEE, International Conference on Green Engineering and Technologies (IC-GET), (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Darade, G.R. Gidaveer, Automatic Recognition of Fake Indian Currency Note, IEEE, International Conference on Electrical Power and Energy Systems (ICEPES), (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Nayak, C. Majhi, A. Srivastav, A. Das, Neural Network Approach for Indian Currency Recognition, IEEE ,INDICON, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, J. Zou, D. Shi, An Improved ORB Image Feature Matching Algorithm Based on SURF, IEEE, ICRAE, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Archana, C. Kalpitha, S. Prajwal ,N. Pratiksha, Identification of Fake Notes and Denomination Recognition, IJRASET, 6, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Fanqing, Y. Fucheng, A Tracking Algorithm Based on ORB, IEEE, International Conference on Mechatronic Sciences, Electric Engineering and Computer, (2013) . [Google Scholar]
- M. Purohit, A.R. Yadav, Comparison of feature extraction techniques to recognize traffic rule violations using low processing embedded system, IEEE, International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Shu, X.Z. Xiao, ORB-Oriented Mismatching Feature Points Elimination, IEEE, ICPIC, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Ali, A. Whitehead, Modern to Historic Image Matching: ORB/SURF an Effective Matching Technique, ISCA-CATA, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qin, H. Xu, H. Chen, Image Feature Points Matching via Improved ORB, IEEE, ICPIC, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.