ITM Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2020International Conference on ICT enhanced Social Sciences and Humanities (ICTeSSH 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Digital Tools and Infrastructures|
|Published online||14 August 2020|
- K. Goodwin, Designing for the digital age: How to create human-centered products and services. Indianapolis, John Wiley and Sons (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cooper, R. Reimann, D. Cronin, About face 3: The essentials of interaction design (John Wiley and Sons, Indianapolis, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Charmaz, Constructing Grounded Theory: A practical guide through qualitative analysis (Sage Publications, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Carroll, Making use: Scenario-based design of human-computer interactions (Cambridge MA: MIT Press, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- What is PESTLE Analysis? A Tool for Business Analysis. https://pestleanalysis.com/what-is-pestle- analysis/, retrieved 21/04/2020. [Google Scholar]
- SWOT Analysis - How to Develop a Strategy For Success (2020, April 22). Retrieved from: https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTMC_05.htm, retrieved 22/04/2020 [Google Scholar]
- E. Wenger, Communities of Practice: Learning, meaning, and identity (Cambridge University Press, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- G.Van Weyenbergh, B. Werner, A social architecture to scale trust. Steps toward a social ecosystem. Brussels: Meoh ASBL, https://www.docdroid.net/n0I9jFw/a-social-architecture-to-scale-trust-v1-1-pdf, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ackermann, C. Eden, Long Range Planning 44, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the governance and financial schemes for the European Open Science Cloud (Adopted by the Open Science Policy Platform- May 2017), https://ec.europa.eu/research/openscience/pdf/ospp_euro_open_science_cloud_report-.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.