ITM Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2020International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – third edition (ICAMNM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 December 2020|
- M. Abramowitz, I. A. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables (Dover, New York, 1965) 1046 pp. [Google Scholar]
- M. Katori, H. Tanemura, Zeros of Airy function and relaxation process, J. Stat. Phys. 136 (6), 1177-1204 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lefebvre, LQG homing problems for processes used in ﬁnancial mathematics, Rev. Roum. Math. Pures Appl. 63, 27-37 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lefebvre, Optimally ending an epidemic, Optimization 67, 399-407 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lefebvre, A. Moutassim, The LQG homing problem for a Wiener process with random inﬁnitesimal parameters, Arch. Control Sci. 29 3, 413-422 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C. Makasu, Explicit solution for a vector-valued LQG homing problem, Optim. Lett. 7, 607-612 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Vallée, M. Soares, Airy Functions and Applications to Physics (Imperial College Press, London, 2004) 204 pp. [Google Scholar]
- P. Whittle, Optimization over Time. Volume I: Dynamic Programming and Stochastic Control (Wiley, Chichester, UK, 1982) 330 pp. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.